Sunday, January 3, 2016

Movie Review: Star Wars The Force Awakens

Release date: Dec. 18th, 2015

Rating: PG-13
Hey cupcakes! Today I will be reviewing the latest and greatest Star Wars movie! My family went and saw this the day it came out (lol), and we knew it would either make or break the series after Disney inherited the rights to produce the next movies....

 It. was. AMAZING!

It brings back the awesomeness of Episodes 4,5, and 6 and was honestly one of my favorite Star Wars movies! They do a great job of incorporating the old movies while bringing in new characters and a new plot that will allow for quite a few movies after this one :D They of course use the same Star Wars music to start it off (YAYYY) and some of the jokes they crack during the film made me laugh A LOT. :P The plot was amazing and hopefully the major things haven't been spoiled for you yet!!!!! I really really really recommend this movie! It totally has brought back Star Wars to this generation, and I can't wait to see the next one!!!! :)

My rating: 10/10

What did you think about Episode 7??? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

May the force be with you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love it too
    Happy new year

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...