Sunday, January 24, 2016

How to Style a College Sweatshirt

How to Style a College Sweatshirt
Hey cupcakes! Today I am coming at you with another fashion collage! :) The weather is getting colder which means (at least for me) that I will start wearing comfy clothes more often... And this typically means a college sweatshirt! I came up with three different ways to style random college sweatshirts... Enjoy! 

#1 - If you want super casual, pair your sweatshirt with some leggings (printed or not!) and UGG boots. I also added a cute bow because who doesn't like to look adorable when they are dressed comfy?! 

#2 - You can also use your sweatshirt to dress up! Throw on a cute skirt and flats, and you will look like you put in a lot of effort when you really didn't! :P

#3 - This is my favorite of the three... Just pair your sweatshirt with a bubble vest (which will keep you warm in the cold weather!), some jeans, and your fav kicks. So chic! 

How do you wear you college sweatshirts? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Love these! My favourite is the sweater paired with the skirt.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas you have here! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...