What You Will Need
- A necklace chain (any one will do!)
- A blank pendant/bezel/bottle cap (these are empty pendants that have edges)
- A picture, magazine clipping, or some other type of image
1. Cut out/print an image that will fit into the blank pendant. You can even draw your own picture if you like (don't use markers though or they will bleed)! I personally loved finding cute pictures from Seventeen magazine when I was making mine. :)
2. Lay the picture into the pendant and either glue in place or Mod Podge over it. This will keep it in the right position.
3. Drip the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic over the image so that it covers the entire thing. DON'T WORRY; this will be cloudy right now but will dry clear!
|After it dries (left) vs. before (right)!|
5. String the pendant onto any necklace chain and ta da! You now have a super personalized piece of jewelry!
|Book quotes are amazing for this DIY!|