Monday, December 21, 2015

What to Wear to a Holiday Party :)

Hey cupcakes! I'M BACK! :D Finals when really really well, and I can't wait to start blogging every three days for you guys!!! <3 I hope you didn't miss me too much ;) Since the holidays are almost here, I wanted to make a collage of some different outfits you can wear to a holiday party... Enjoy!
What to Wear to a Holiday Party

Outfit #1 - If you are going to a casual party (or an ugly Christmas sweater party!), this look is perfect! Wear some comfy leggings (or black pants/jeans), a cute sweater, your fav kicks, and a Christmas headband :) Super cute!

Outfit #2 - If you are going to a formal party, wearing a red dress will always make you look stunning. You could go for the traditional LBD, but red is much more holiday spirity ;) 

Outfit #3 - If you are going to a semi-formal party (like an office party), a cute red skirt will look amazing! Pair it with a neutral top and heels, and you will look super chic! :D

I hope you enjoyed these three outfits! What do you wear to a holiday party? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful looks. I'm your new GFC follower # 275 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for the follow! I will check out your blog right now :) <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute ideas! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ideas :)
    I actually used the same dress in my outfits (from Polyvore, right?): http://honeysroyaltybeauty.blogspot.hr/ (there are two posts about NYE outfits) Check it out if you wanna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...