Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Rock the "Ugly" Christmas Sweater Trend!

Rock the "Ugly" Christmas Sweater
Hey cupcakes! The holiday season is here! :) With this season, the "ugly" sweater trend has taken off these past few year... I for one LOVE holiday sweaters, and I own three "ugly" Christmas sweaters in my wardrobe :P I will most likely be purchasing new ones this year too! <3 For this post, I picked out some of the cutest "ugly" holiday sweaters I found on Polyvore... I hope you enjoy them! You can click on the images below to see where you can purchase them if you'd like:



What is your favorite holiday sweater to wear??? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...