Sunday, December 6, 2015

New Changes to The Chic Cupcake!

Hey cupcakes! I hope everyone is having an amazing December so far!!!! :) As the title of this post says, The Chic Cupcake will be making a few changes in the upcoming days.....

1. Instead of posting every other day like I have been doing for the past few month, I have decided to post every three days. Being in college, I am quite busy. I have a job, tons of homework and studying, plus extra curriculars to handle. I totally do not want to stop blogging altogether so hopefully a post every three days will be sufficient for better quality posts that you guys want to read! :)

2. I will be taking a break from blogging until December 18th. Finals are here. Enough said.

3. I have been running low on content ideas.... So if you wouldn't mind, comment below some post ideas on what YOU would like to read! <3

I think that is about it.... I will see you all on December 18th! I love you guys so much! Thanks for helping The Chic Cupcake be what it is today :D

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do! I will look forward to your posts every three days. Wishing you lots of luck on your finals!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what it's like to run out of content ideas. Maybe you could make a makeup collage... like what certain types of makeup look good together. Have a good Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea! Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...