Friday, December 4, 2015

Movie Review: The Good Dinosaur

Release date: 25 November 2015

Rating: PG

Hey cupcakes!! If you haven't noticed from my blog posts, I really enjoy dinosaurs... Soooo I was SUPER excited to hear that Disney was coming out with a dinosaur themed movie! The film was released on Thanksgiving, so my boyfriend and I went on Black Friday instead of shopping <3 I thought the film was okay, but it did not fulfill my expectations. Then again, I had really high hopes for this movie... I thought the characters were really cute and funny, but I think the plot was lacking a little bit. But, the animation is AMAZING! Pixar used 3D animated clouds for the first time in this film, and they really were gorgeous. The nature scenes were totally the star of the film and added so much to the story! I think this movie is one of the better Pixar movies, but it is not the number one 
Pixar movie. However, I would still recommend you see it! The T-rexes were super funny for sure :)

What did you think about The Good Dinosaur? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...