Sunday, December 27, 2015

How to Survive College Finals: My Tips & Tricks

Hey cupcakes! I just survived my first finals at college, so I thought it would be helpful for you guys to hear my tips and tricks for studying and doing well! :) Enjoy!

- Make a study schedule: This doesn't have to be blocked out time on the clock, but just make a plan to study 2 hours take an hour off etc. This will keep you focused and on task!

- Make study guides: If your test(s) are cumulative, go through all your notes to make a more manageable study guide (so you don't have to read through 140 pages of notes!). This was honestly one of the most helpful things that helped me study!

- Take advantage of all the free food and events on campus: My dorm gave all of us residents goody bags with free snacks, and there are always stress relieving events on campus! Take advantage of them, I promise it is super beneficial!

- Do some stress relief: Finals are stressful so make sure to take some time off and focus on your mental health <3 You will get through it, I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

- Stay off of social media when you are studying: This is just a distraction, trust me!

- Make sure your music isn't distracting you too: Sometimes listening to pop music isn't the best.... Try for some relaxing music or just opt out of music!

- Do NOT pull an all nighter: You need sleep! Never stay up all night!

- Stay hydrated (but don't drink too much caffeine!): Water is the key to healthy studying! Drink lots and lots of water!

- Eat healthy foods (like nuts, veggies, etc.): Healthy food = healthy studying

- Make sure you don't get sick!: Being sick during finals would suck so stay healthy guys! <3

- Remember that one bad grade isn't the end of the world: You are still AWESOME even if you don't get the grade you wanted :D
What are your final tips??? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny gifs :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are definitely some great tips!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J! Happy 2016!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...