Sunday, November 22, 2015

Recipe: Doritos Chicken

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing with you all a new recipe I found: Doritos Chicken! I found this recipe on Pinterest, so here is the original link... This recipe is super duper easy, quick, and actually tastes surprisingly good (I was totally skeptical when I first saw the recipe)!
Marinate sliced boneless chicken breasts in buttermilk for 2 hours. Dredge in flour. Dip in egg wash. Dredge in crushed Doritos. Bake in a 400F for 15-20 minutes. (Mine cooked perfectly in 25 minutes!!):
Steps:

1. Marinate sliced boneless chicken breasts in buttermilk for 2 hours.

2. Dredge in flour.

3. Dip in egg wash.

4. Dredge in crushed Doritos.

5. Bake in a 400F for 15-20 minutes.

I personally marinated the chicken in regular milk for only about an hour, but I would totally recommend actually using buttermilk! The result is a really cheesy flavored chicken, and it was super delicious with white rice!! :D

How did you like this recipe? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, WHAT? This exists? I need to try this. Immediately.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super yummy! I hope you enjoy :D

      Delete
  2. YUM! they look delish!

    if you get the chance, please take the time to check out mine and let me know what you think! maybe even follow? no pressure though!

    love, rach.
    <a href="http://www.so--hi.blogspot.com>So, hi. </a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...