Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pros and Cons of Living in an All-Girls Dorm!

Hey cupcakes! I have been living in an all-girls dorm for a few months now, and I absolutely love it! I know many people might be skeptical about an all-girl living situation, so I thought I would do a post on the pros and cons of living in an all-girls dorm! :) Enjoy!!

Pro: You are surrounded by girls your age! They can give amazing advice, help you with homework, borrow clothes, help you with a guy situation, help do your hair, and pretty much anything you could ever need help with! There will be LOTS of laughs I guarantee :)
Con: Hormones = witchy girls at times

Pro: The events held at the dorm (at least for mine!) allow you to make really close friends, so you can have your own "family" on campus!

Con: Hair in the showers = YUCK
Pro: You don't have to worry about running into a guy when you just get out of the shower or have your pajamas on :P

Con: There will always be some gossip.... :/

Pro: The other girls are just as stressed as you, so a nice cry/talking session is totally normal! And super duper helpful!

Con: There won't be any guys to talk to... If you are looking for guys that is (I personally am not!).

Pro: NO BOYS :P So it will normally be much cleaner ;)

Pro: There will always be someone to do things with!

Pro: There will be plenty of funny/cute/hilarious stories to hear about boys, classes, etc.

As you can see, my pros beat out all of the cons, and I personally LOVE living in an all-girls dorm! I totally recommend it if you are feeling like your school is too big... It makes it seem so much smaller and is so fun! :) <3

If you are contemplating living in an all-girls dorm and still have questions, feel free to ask your questions in the comments! I would LOVE to help! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...