Sunday, November 8, 2015

How to Style a Printed Sweater

How to Style a Printed Sweater

Hey cupcakes! I have seen so many cute printed sweaters lately, that I just had to do a post devoted to styling them! I think printed sweaters (with patterns or shapes on them) are super nice to have in your wardrobe! :) They can be worn pretty much everywhere for any occasion.... So here are four outfit ideas for the printed sweaters in your closet. Enjoy! <3

Idea #1 - Dress up a polka dot sweater with black pants, black flats, and an adorable infinity scarf!

Idea #2 - Pair an adorbs animal sweater with burgundy pants, leather boots, and a cute beanie! This is probably my favorite of the four :)

Idea #3 - Pair a neutral sweater with light denim jeans, converse, and a cute wire headband for a casual look that is super chic!

Idea #4 - Pair a black sweater with white jeans and black boots! So classy with all black and white <3

Which outfit would you wear? Comment below and don't forget to follow me! :D 

4 comments:

  1. Wow,these are beautiful!

    Printed sweaters are so my thing, and also sweaters with quotes on them :D I can barely find a plain one in my wardrobe haha :P

    Kisses
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I think printed sweaters are so chic!

      Delete
  2. You have nice blog! Check out my: http://sandomy.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) I will check it out!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...