Monday, November 16, 2015

How To Style Blazers

Hey cupcakes! Today I wanted to do a post dedicated to a fashion staple that is essential for every working woman: the blazer! I picked out three different blazers (of three different colors!) and styled them to give you guys some inspiration for the blazers you have in your closets! Enjoy! :)
Black blazer: For the classic black blazer, I paired it with another business staple: the pencil skirt! To add a bit of excitement to the boring work outfit, I found an adorable red shirt and heels for the perfect pop of color (remember, most of the shirt will be covered by the blazer)!

Navy/dark blue blazer: If you aren't into skirts, a pair of gray dress pants are perfect to compliment a blazer! Add some cute shoes and a neutral top to make your look professional yet chic :D

Hot pink blazer (or any bright color!): For this look, I went all out... Go for a patterned skirt, a neutral top, and rockin' shoes for a show stopping outfit!

How do you style blazers? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3

4 comments:

  1. I especially love the second outfit- can't go wrong with a peplum! I also tend to be drawn to neutral colours so that makes sense :P

    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The second one is pretty cute :) Neutral colors make up probably 3/4 ths of my wardrobe ;)

      Delete
  2. I love these!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...