Thursday, November 12, 2015

Book Review: The Da Vinci Code

Title: The Da Vinci Code

Author: Dan Brown
Hey cupcakes! Today I have a book review for you guys! I have heard some really great things about this book, so a few days I had nothing going on and decided to check it out! IT WAS AMAZING! I sat in my bed for like 4 or 5 hours and never put the book down until I finished it! It is my new favorite book :D 

The Da Vinci Code is a mystery thriller that takes the reader on a journey through secret codes and history focusing around a murder in the beginning of the book. I would do a quick plot summary, but it would totally ruin the book... Therefore, you gotta read it! When I thought I knew what would happen, there was a huge plot twist that kept me guessing at every page turn! My mouth literally fell open a few times while I was reading :P

 The characters are likeable, the secret codes and historical backgrounds are super interesting, and the ending blew my mind..... Please read this book, so we can talk about it! <3

Have you read The Da Vinci Code? Comment below your thoughts and don't forget to follow! :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book is really amazing ^^ I have read this book when I was in senior high school ^^

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...