2. Set a budget - And stick to it! Black Friday is a day that so many people overspend!
3. Get some Christmas shopping done - Black Friday is honestly the best time to score some really great holiday deals!
4. Know what stores have what deals - This is super helpful when you are deciding which places to shop! :D
6. Don't let the shopping ruin your Thanksgiving! - Some stores open on Thanksgiving and that seems so silly! Be thankful for the things you have in your life before going to buy new stuff ;)
7. Wait for Cyber Monday? - If you ain't about the crazy shopping life (like me!), I totally recommend waiting until Cyber Monday.... :P
What tips and tricks do you have for Black Friday shopping? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D <3