Thursday, October 15, 2015

Taste Testing Random Foods Part 4!

Hey cupcakes! I am back today with another taste test post.... Cuz I love to eat! :P Check out my previous posts here, here, and here! I hope you enjoy! <3

1. Combos Sweet & Salty Caramel Creme Pretzels
I got a bag of these for free at a college event I went to... I personally love pretzels, so I thought they would be interesting to try! I really did NOT like these. The mix between sweet and salty was not a pleasurable one... The caramel flavor was way too overpowering, so it was a lot more sweet. The after taste was not tasty at all, and I would not recommend these...... Just eat normal pretzels!

2. Yummy Earth Organic Gummy Bears
My boyfriend's mom sent me a bag of these gummy bears with him when he came to visit, and I thought they would be perfect for this post! :) Even though they are organic, I think they tasted really good! My boyfriend didn't really like them, but he tends to be a picky eater.... I thought they were super yummy (and a little more healthy than normal gummy bears being organic and all!)!!! :D The fruit flavors were really prominent and the texture wasn't too chewy like some gummy bears can be. I definitely recommend them!

3. BBQ Chicken Pizza
One of the joys of living in a dorm is the fact that there is new food almost every day! This allows me to try some pretty delicious things! There was pizza for dinner one Friday night, and I saw BBQ Chicken Pizza. This seemed totally weird, so I just had to try it! :P Instead of red sauce, there was BBQ sauce, cheese, and then chunks of chicken... It was actually really delicious! I will probably order this at a regular pizza place now! I really recommend this if you aren't the biggest fan of pizza.... YUM!

2 comments:

  1. I like these posts! Yum, BBQ pizza is good!

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will continue doing them :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...