Hey cupcakes! Happy Pumpkin Spice season! ;) It seems like Pumpkin Spice takes over the fall season.... and I am totally not complaining! Everyone has been raving about the Pumpkin Spice Latte lately, but I unfortunately do not like coffee. So, I decided to share with you guys the perfect alternative - Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate! Enjoy!
What You Need (Serves 1):
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened dark cocoa or cocoa
1. Mix together honey, spice, and cocoa.
2. Add hot milk... Stir together!
3. Add marshmellows and enjoy!
So easy and soooooo good! :) Yum! Perfect for the fall season <3
Recipe from: here