Saturday, October 3, 2015

Recipe: Easy Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate :)

Hey cupcakes! Happy Pumpkin Spice season! ;) It seems like Pumpkin Spice takes over the fall season.... and I am totally not complaining! Everyone has been raving about the Pumpkin Spice Latte lately, but I unfortunately do not like coffee. So, I decided to share with you guys the perfect alternative - Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate! Enjoy!

What You Need (Serves 1):
- 1 teaspoon honey (or maple syrup)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup warm milk
- 1/2 teaspoon unsweetened dark cocoa or cocoa
- Marshmellows!

Steps:
1. Mix together honey, spice, and cocoa.

2. Add hot milk... Stir together!

3. Add marshmellows and enjoy!


So easy and soooooo good! :) Yum! Perfect for the fall season <3

Recipe from: here

4 comments:

  1. sweet blog..:)
    http://zoomlabakalim.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds delicious! I love pumpkin and chocolate together!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hot chocolate looks so good!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.
    We hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...