Friday, October 23, 2015

Recipe: Easy French Toast for One

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing an awesome recipe I found at Thrifty Jinky!! This recipe is super yummy and perfect for college life where you only need to make food for yourself! :D It is also the perfect fall time breakfast! Let's get started!
Easy French Toast for One Recipe
What You Need:
-1 egg
-2 Tbsp milk
-pinch of salt
-1/4 tsp vanilla
-1 Tbsp butter
-3 slices bread
-Cinnamon
-Frying pan/griddle
-Bowl
-Spatula

Steps:

1. Heat the griddle over medium high heat.

2. In the bowl, beat the egg.

3. Add in milk, salt, and vanilla. Stir!

4. Melt butter on the griddle.

5. One at a time, dip bread slices into mixture so that they are evenly coated and then place on the griddle.

6. Sprinkle each slice with some cinnamon.

7. Cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip once the other side is also golden brown.

8. Ta-da! Yummy french toast for one!

You could totally serve this with fruit, whipped cream, powdered sugar, etc.! The options are endless! :) Did you try this recipe? Comment below with what you think! Don't forget to follow! <3

7 comments:

  1. THANKYOU! I have yet to find a good recipe for a small batch of french toast- they seem to always be for at least 6-10 servings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really love this recipe... I have made it about 4 times since finding it on Pinterest! :)

      Delete
  2. I totally pinned this! What a great idea! I wonder if I could bake this in a toaster oven quickly?

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this recipe with us at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I happy to inform you that this was featured at Monday's Cooking and Crafting with J & J.
    We hope to see you again!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...