-2 Tbsp milk
-pinch of salt
-1/4 tsp vanilla
-1 Tbsp butter
-3 slices bread
1. Heat the griddle over medium high heat.
2. In the bowl, beat the egg.
3. Add in milk, salt, and vanilla. Stir!
4. Melt butter on the griddle.
5. One at a time, dip bread slices into mixture so that they are evenly coated and then place on the griddle.
6. Sprinkle each slice with some cinnamon.
7. Cook 1-2 minutes or until golden brown. Flip once the other side is also golden brown.
8. Ta-da! Yummy french toast for one!