Saturday, October 31, 2015

My Halloween Costume!

Hey cupcakes! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I hope everyone is having an awesome (and safe!) Halloween! If you need some ideas on something to do, check out my post here!

Today I wanted to briefly share with you my Halloween costume: a Beanie Baby Cat!
I wore my black Keds, black pants, a black tank with a black cardigan over it, I painted whiskers and a nose on my face using black eyeliner, made a Ty heart using paper and markers, and then rocked my cat ears!

I will be spending my Halloween at a dance in my dorm, so I wanted to wear something comfortable but still creative! What are you going to be for Halloween?????? Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...