Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Movie Review: Fast Girls

Release date: 15 June 2012
Hey cupcakes! Today I have another movie review for you all! This movie is a few years old, and the first time I saw it was on the plane ride to the UK for a family vacation. Recently, I found it on Netflix and because I remembered I loved it so much, I decided to watch it again.

I totally forgot how amazing this movie is!!!!!!! The whole plot is focused on female track runners from Great Britain, and I personally loved it even though I really don't like sports :P Plus, Lily James is in it, and she is so pretty! :) The suspense is awesome during the races, and the ending makes me tear up every time! There are some humorous parts, some serious moments, but this movie is definitely a hit! Parents, there are a few swear words but that is all. If you have Netflix, spend an hour and a half watching this movie!!!!!! I guarantee you will LOVE it!

What do you think about Fast Girls? Comment below and don't forget to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...