Thursday, October 29, 2015

How To Style Leg Warmers

How To Style Leg Warmers

Hey cupcakes! How is everyone enjoying the fall weather?? :) I have been especially loving the chilly weather lately because I can finally start busting out my warm clothing! <3 Today I wanted to do a post dedicated on leg warmers... This trend has been in for a while now, but I have never been brave enough to try it out. Here are some outfit ideas if you are new to the whole "leg warmer" thing too! I paired the same leg warmers with three awesome outfit choices.... Enjoy!

1. Fall Chic - Pair the leg warmers with some brown booties, burgundy pants, a brown sweater, and a beanie for the ultimate fall look! It blends so many autumn colors together for a super fashionable look!

2. Dress it up! - Pair the leg warmers with some knee high black books, a black skirt, and your fav sweater for a dressy yet casual look! So perfect for a fall date! <3

3. I Woke Up Like This - Pair the leg warmers with any boots you have and throw on your favorite leggings and sweatshirt! Super adorbs and comfy (I suggest wearing a side braid to make this look ultra chic)! :D

I hope you enjoyed this collage! How do you style leg warmers in the fall? Comment down below and don't forget to follow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...