Monday, October 5, 2015

Halloween Polka Dot Nails Tutorial

Hey cupcakes! :) Halloween is coming up this month and all of the cute decorations in all the stores have really inspired me to do an early Halloween post! <3 I love to paint my nails for the holidays, and I know many of you do too!, but I wanted to do a more subtle look for Halloween... Then you can go all out on your awesome costume! ;) I thought I would show you guys how to do a really easy manicure perfect for the fall - orange and black polka dots! Let's get started!

What You Need

- Nail polish in all the fall colors: orange, black, white, red, etc.

Steps:

1. Paint your nails a base color (this could be orange, black, whatever you would like!)

2. Add dots with all the other remaining colors! There is so much variety you can do with this mani so get creative!

Here are some inspirational photos I found on Google:



I hope you enjoyed this super simple nail tutorial! Have an awesome day!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D <3

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Some great inspiration! I wish my nails were strong enough to bother with nail polish! Though, maybe my job wouldn't be terribly accepting of it... Either way, I wish I could make these cute little styles happen on me!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...