- Pair of white canvas shoes (around $5 at Walmart)
- A whole bunch of Sharpies (any color you would like!)
- Rubbing alcohol (Isopropyl alcohol)
- Some type of dropper
- Covered, flat surface
1. Before you begin, try to think of (or sketch) a design. This could be random blocks of color, dots, etc. Use your creativity!
2. Using the Sharpies, draw out the design.
4. Play around with the alcohol - apply only a little, a lot, whatever you think looks the best!
5. Let your shoes dry and TA-DA! An adorable new pair of kicks! <3 :D
Check out Google images for some other great design options! :) What are your favorites?
Comment below and don't forget to follow! <3