Hey cupcakes! Halloween is almost here!!! :D I love fall time, so naturally Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! Are you and your friends stuck on what to do for Halloween? Here are some ideas:
1. Go trick-or-treating! - No matter how old you are, trick-or-treating can still be super fun! Plus, free candy is great :P
2. Go to a Haunted House - If you love being scared, find a haunted house, corn maze, etc. in your town! Happy Haunting!
3. Throw a costume party - If you want some friends over, throw a super fun costume party! Play spooky games, eat lots of food, and have a Best Costume award!
4. Bake some spooky treats with your friends - From awesome cupcakes to decorated cookies, there are so many great foods you can make for Halloween!
5. Host a Murder Mystery party! - This would be so much fun with a small group of friends! Purchase a story line online, or write your own!
6. Watch a scary movie (or have a movie marathon!) - Whether this is with your significant other or your family, scary movies are perfect for Halloween!
7. Go to a Halloween dance - Many towns will have Halloween dances or balls on this spooktacular night! Enjoy them!
8. Go to a local event! - Many towns and cities have fun events on Halloween! From music to food it would be super fun to make a G.N.O. out of it! ;)
9. Check out the "haunted" places around where you live - Many towns boast haunted buildings, churches, or theaters so do some research! Find the creepiest legends nearby and go see if they are true! :P
10. Have a haunted scavenger hunt - Mix together trick-or-treating and a haunted house with a fun scavenger hunt!