Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Dinosaur Trend!

The Dinosaur Trend

Hey cupcakes! If some of you don't already know, I LOVE dinosaurs :) If they were still alive they would totally be my favorite animal! :P So, you can imagine how excited I was when dinosaur themed fashion pieces started to pop up in my favorite store...... UM YESSSSS! <3 I have seen so many adorable dinosaur items already, and it seems like this trend is just taking off! From a dinosaur clutch at Forever 21 to a dinosaur dress at Modcloth, there are tons of trendy dinosaur pieces out on the market! I totally recommend purchasing some of these pieces :D Click on the image below to see where you can buy it!!!!

Which dinosaur item is your fav? Comment below and don't forget to follow!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, those pieces are so cute! I think for me I would have to keep the dinosaur theme to smaller pieces, socks, phone cases... Underwear would be cute, haha! I imagine you were pretty pumped this past year with all of the Jurassic World stuff happening ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was super pumped! I can't wait for the Pixar movie "The Good Dinosaur" to come out this Thanksgiving!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...