Sunday, September 13, 2015

The ABCs of Me!!!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be doing a fun post I saw on one of my friend's Facebook page :) I really enjoy sharing my thoughts and life with my followers, so here it goes! Enjoy <3

A - Age: 18!!
 B - Biggest fear: heights and failing in life :/
 C - Current time: 9:00 AM on the dot!!!!
D - Drink you last had: water.... haha I'm so boring
E - Easiest person to talk to: my boyfriend <3
F - Favorite song: I have so many favorite songs!!!! Anything Frank Sinatra, Broadway, etc.
G - Grossest memory: um my wisdom teeth.... bluck
H - Hometown: Chicagoooooo
 I - In love with: my boyfriend <3 heehee
J - Jealous of: people who have more confidence than me
K - Killed someone?: NO
 L - Longest relationship: a year and 8 months (and countinggggg) ;)
M - Middle name: Regina
N - Number of siblings: 2
O - One wish: I could help as many people in the world as I could
P - Person who called you last: my mommyyyyyy
 Q - Question you're always asked: Is that your natural hair color?
R - Reason to smile: You are YOU and nothing can stop you from being unique!
S - Song you last sang: Flashlight from Pitch Perfect :P
T - Time you woke up: 8:15 AM
U - Underwear color: purple...
V - Vacation destination: London!
W - Worst habit: Freaking out when I'm nervous
X - X-rays you've had: just the ones at the dentist
Y - Your favorite food: I like a lot of food :P But I guess Chinese food or sushi
Z - Zodiac sign: Taurussss

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you do this post on your blog, comment below the link, and I would LOVE to check it out! :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cool post, loved reading it! Definitely want to give it a go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Comment the link of your post when you do it, so I can see your spin on it!!!!! :) Can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...