Saturday, September 19, 2015

My Favorite Pieces of Nautical Jewelry


My Favorite Pieces of Nautical Jewelry
Arrgggggggghh! Hey cupcakes!!!! Or should I say, ahoy mateys! Happy National "Talk Like a Pirate" Day!!!!! ;) The nautical trend has been huge lately so today seemed fitting for me to make a collage of all my favorite sea themed accessories! It seems like many stores in my mall have tons of mermaid and anchor themed clothing as well as striped and red garments that totally remind me of the classic sailor. From anchors to octopi to rope knots, the nautical trend is super cute and easy to pull off. :) The easiest way to do so is to rock a cute pair of earrings, a necklace, bracelet, or ring! Click on the image of the jewelry you like below to see where you can purchase it <3

Which one is your favorite? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :) <3

6 comments:

  1. lovely post
    Following you follow back please
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great pieces! I love incorporating nautical influences in my outfits! I really like the idea of those rope design bracelets, and I love the octopus earrings (though they look a bit heavy!).

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look a bit heavy, and I actually have the same octopus as a necklace which is a better alternative! :)

      Delete
  3. Stunning accessories

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...