1. Water - Water is essential to good health and hydration, so you should have a reusable water bottle or plastic water bottles in your mini fridge or just in your room somewhere. Make sure you drink a lot of water!!!!
2. Oatmeal - Oatmeal is super easy to make in a dorm. Just heat up some water in the microwave and add the packet! It is also pretty filling, so it keeps you full for awhile. YUM
3. Ramen - Ramen is another super easy thing to make in the microwave :) Just don't eat it too much or you will intake wayyyyy too much salt!
4. Mac n' Cheese - I found these awesome mac n' cheese cups that I can make in the micro. Super awesome to have around if you miss a meal or need a late night snack <3
5. Soup - Believe it or not, cans of soup are awesome to cook in a microwave! All you have to do is heat it up, and it tastes just like soup from home.
6. Granola bars - You NEED granola bars! Throw some in your backpack, purse, etc. so you won't lose energy if you are out and about. They are great quick snacks between meals!
|Don't be like her... eat balanced nutritious meals!|
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Would you like to see more college related posts? Comment below your suggestions! Have a great day <3 :D