Saturday, September 5, 2015

How To Style a Flannel Shirt

How To Style a Flannel Shirt
Hey cupcakes! As many of you have noticed while back to school shopping, the flannel shirt trend is still at large! Many different colored flannel shirts have been in style for quite some time now... So I decided to give you some inspiration on how to style them! :) I put together three great outfits:

Outfit 1 - For this outfit, I left the shirt by itself. Paired with a classic pair of skinny jeans and some cowboy boots (for me, I think of cowboys when I see flannel!) creates a easy yet stylish look.

Outfit 2 - One word: LAYERS! Wear your favorite graphic tee with your flannel shirt as a jacket! By keeping the flannel unbuttoned, you can see the print of the tee, and it looks super chic! I paired my layers with some black skinny pants and Converse :)

Outfit 3 - Dress it up! Tuck in your favorite flannel to your favorite skirt! I personally think this is uber adorable <3

How do you style your flannel shirts? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great guide! I LOVE flannel shirts :)

    I tend to either button mine all the way up, or leave it open with a black t-shirt or tank top underneath - both with skinny jeans.

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds super cute! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love it with that skirt! What a fantastic way to wear the trend.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...