Thursday, September 17, 2015

How To Style a Chambray Shirt

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be showing you some outfit ideas with a chambray shirt :) These shirts are so versatile and can be worn so many different ways! I picked out my three favorite ways to rock a chambray shirt....
Outfit #1: For this look, I paired the comfy chambray shirt with some classic black leggings. With a pair of knee high boots, you will look trendy and adorable! :)

Outfit #2: This second look is all about the layers! Wear your chambray shirt under your favorite sweater for a look that is super chic <3 Pair with some black skinny jeans and some boots for a perfect fall outfit.

Outfit #3: Dress up your chambray shirt by tucking it into a patterned skirt. Paired with some heels, you will look absolutely stunning!

How do you style a chambray shirt??? Comment below which outfit is your fav! :D

2 comments:

  1. I really like chambray shirts open over a pair of leggings or skinny jeans (with a neutral colour tank underneath, of course!). Though I'm really excited to try mine out under a sweater, it's just WAY too warm right now ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...