Wednesday, September 9, 2015

DIY: Heart Jeans!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing a super easy DIY with you all today... HEART JEANS! :) You can go from a basic pair of jeans like this:

To an awesome pair of jeans like this!


Here is what you need:

1. Pair of jeans (check out a thrift store to find a cheap pair!!!)

2. Fabric paint of your choice

3. Heart stencil

4. Brush or sponge

5. Some type of paper plate

Directions:

- Take your pair of jeans and lay them out on a flat surface

- Pour out some fabric paint on a paper plate

- Place your heart stencil on the pair of jeans and start applying fabric paint using the brush!

- Continue doing this until the jeans are covered with cute hearts!

- Let dry for however long the directions of your fabric paint say :)

- Rock your new pair of jeans!!!!!! <3
You can even do this with colored jeans! <3

I hope you enjoyed this simple and quick DIY :D What other DIYs would you like me to do? Comment below!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...