Sunday, September 27, 2015

Best Scents for the Fall Time

Best Scents for the Fall Time
Hey cupcakes! Fall is here! :D The leaves are going to start changing soon, and you know what that means...... A change to a new season in fashion and beauty! It is time to replace those summer scents with perfumes, lotions, etc. suitable for the cooler weather :) This fall, I personally have been loving pumpkin and apple scented things! I think these scents make everyone think of fall time, from picking apples with your family to drinking that delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte ;) This is a quick collage of some awesome scents for the fall! 

What scents do you love in the fall? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

4 comments:

  1. I love these! Bath and Bodyworks is a dangerous place for me right now....
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always seems like I purchase something there every time I step in the store! :P

      Delete
  2. Gah, I can imagine the Yankee Candle scents just looking at this :D (how sad is it that I'm THAT obsessed with Yankee Candle HAHA)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...