Monday, August 24, 2015

What Should I Wear the First Day of School?

Hey cupcakes! It is back to school season already! :O I know some people who are actually already in school, so I decided it would be a good time to give all my followers some first day of school outfits! :) I hope these outfits give you some inspiration for YOUR first day! Let's get started!
First Day of School Outfits!

Outfit #1: Jeans - If the place you live in is colder by the start of school, this outfit is for you! :) I paired a classic pair of skinny jeans with a basic pink tank top and added a deep fall toned cardigan! Wearing a cute bow in your hair and some strappy sandals gives you the perfect cute look for the first day back! 

Outfit#2: Shorts - If the place you live in is still warmer/hot by school time, you should probably opt for this outfit, so you don't sweat all day :P I paired some longer (don't wanna moon people the first day!) shorts with a cute dressy blouse. To add to the simplicity of this look I added a delicate necklace and anklet as well as some sandals. Super chic! 

Outfit #3: Dress - If you are one of those people who likes to dress up the first day back (I was never this person) then I suggest a really cute dress! I picked one that is a deeper pink, so it is more of a transitional dress into the fall season than a summer dress :) Add a jean jacket and sandals and ta-da! A perfect first day of school outfit! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! :) What did you/are you planning to wear on the first day of school????? Comment below! 

5 comments:

  1. Love these options! I'd definitely go with 1 or 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally love the 1st one the best :)

      Delete
  2. 2 or 3! :)

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...