Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The App That Changed My Life....

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be writing a post about an app I recently discovered that has changed my whole life..... GIF KEYBOARD! I have an iPhone 6 and discovered this app on the App Store, but I believe you can also get it on other devices. :) Which is great because it is amazinggg!

This app is exactly what it sounds like: a gif keyboard! Just like emoticons, you add this keyboard to your other keyboards (so I have three: the regular keyboard, the emoticon one, and the gif one)... Then you can send gifs on any text message you would like! IT IS AWESOME!
If you couldn't tell from my constant gifs on this blog, I find them super funny and cute! The Gif Keyboard app has thousands of gifs.... Which means you can find one for any subject, situation, etc. :P I personally enjoy the Harry Potter and Disney gifs ;) Here are two of my favorites:

I would show you more but you'll have to download the app and see for yourself ;)

I really recommend you download this app! It doesn't slow down your phone or anything like that, and it is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry and experience the greatness!!!!

What do you think about this app? :) Comment below!!!

*Disclaimer: I was NOT paid to make this post, I just really enjoy this app :) *

4 comments:

  1. Omg this is amazing!
    I'm downloading nowxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome!!!! Do you like it so far?????? :D

      Delete
  2. Sounds amazing
    Definitely downloading

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you are enjoying it!!!!!! :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...