Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Anon Girl: Guest Post!

Hey cupcakes! Today the wonderful Anon Girl is guest posting on my blog! :) I hope you enjoy her post and make sure you check out her blog!!!!!!!!!! Like really....
Let's get started! <3

Hey Guys! It's The Anon Girl here! So, today I am doing a guest post on this lovely blog! This is the first time I've guest posted so I'd love to see what you all thought in the comments below! Also, be sure to checkout my blog here and leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can check yours out too :) As my blog is still very small at the moment I thought it would be a good idea to do a 'getting to know me' post... so, below I have answered some random questions about me! Happy Reading!
  1. A bit about me.. so this isn't a question but I thought I'd start it off with some basic things. I'm 17 years old, I live in England and have done my whole life. I'm currently half way through my A levels and am deciding what to do and where to go to University.
  2. Most essential makeup item? -  Nars Sheer Glow foundation in the colour Siberia as this is the only foundation which is pale enough for my extremely pale skin so I use it every day :) 
  3. What do you want to be when you grow up? - I have no idea.. I don't really want to grow up! 
  4. Favourite food? - definitely white chocolate
  5. Do you have a special talent? -  I'm learning to drive?
  6. Favourite shop?  Feelunique.com and boohoo.com
  7. Do you have any pets? I have a cat and I used to have a pony... I would love to have a really cute and fluffy puppy.
  8. How many languages can you speak? English and I'm doing Spanish A level.. so a bit of Spanish too :)
  9. Favourite TV programme? Pretty little liars! 
  10. Biggest regret? Letting one unimportant person have an effect on my future...
I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to checkout and follow my blog here!
Bye for now!
TAG xx

2 comments:

  1. That foundation sounds fabulous! It can be so hard to find shades that are light enough. Great guest post! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! :)
      TAG xx

      theanongirl247.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...