Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Recipe: White Chocolate Craisin Cookies


 Oatmeal Cran Cookies

Hey cupcakes! Today I have another recipe post for you guys! I found this recipe on the back of a bag of Craisins (dried cranberries) and decided to try it out..... and it is super delicious! I have made these cookies two other times since I first tried them, and I still love them! I totally recommend you try them out!






Ingredients:
-2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
-2/3 cup brown sugar
-2 large eggs
-1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2/3 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
-2/3 cup white or semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chips

Steps:
 
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.

2. Using an electric mixer, beat butter (or margarine) and sugar together in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.

3. Add eggs, mixing well.

4. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition.

5. Stir in dried cranberries and chocolate chunks.

6. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire rack.












This recipe makes about 2 dozen cookies but if you make them smaller I got around 3 dozen out of it! :) Did you enjoy the final result? Comment below!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love baking so much and cookies are my favourite! This sounds absolutely lovely and the photos of the cookies look so good! x x x

    www.beyondthevelet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you try out the recipe... You won't be disappointed! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenna this cookie recipe as they look yummy. Thanks for the sweet comment on the Broccoli salad I made.
    I co-host a blog party on Monday called Cooking and Crafting with J & J and I love to have you join and share your recipes with us.
    Thanks.
    Julie
    Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I will be sure to check it out!!!! Thank you so much! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenna,
    These cookies looks so good and delicious. Thanks for sharing this cookie recipe at Cooking & Crafting with J & J. We hope to see you again next week!
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so tasty!

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...