Sunday, August 2, 2015

My 5 Favorite Clothing Staples

Hey cupcakes! I recently did a guest post on the lovely Anon Girl blog! You can go to that blog to read my post, or continue reading here! Don't forget to follow both of our blogs!!!!!!!! I did this post to show you guys my top five favorite pieces of clothing in my closet! These five articles of clothing are pieces I cannot live without! Let's get started :)

1. V-neck tee: I am obsessed with plain (or printed) v-neck tees! I own close to twenty different colors, and they can be worn on pretty much any occasion! They are easy to throw on and super cute :)
2. Dressy tank top: After summer is coming to an end, I always raid clearance sections for cute (and cheap!) dressier tank tops. These are amazing because they can be worn as is in the summer, or they can paired with a cardigan during the colder months! I own tons and tons of cute tank tops and wear them allllll the time ;)
3. Cardigan: Cardigans are a must! Black, white, multi-colored, any cardigan is great to have! They can be paired with the tank tops mentioned above and complete almost every outfit for any season!!!!! Go invest in a few cardigans, and you will not regret it!
4. Skinny jeans: A pair of skinny jeans is a must because they can be dressed up or down and look super trendy and cute! I love me some good skinny jeans ;) 
5. Dress: One simple dress is a MUST in any girl's closet. It can be worn casually or dressed up and is a staple piece for sure!!! I personally enjoy a LND (Little Navy Dress haha) and own quite a few perfect dresses for any occasion :) 

I hope you enjoyed this guest post!!!! Have a great day!!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Dressy tank tops are definitely a must. They are casual but still look nice.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess dresses and V necks are needed. Plus they can be cheap and cute ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...