Thursday, August 20, 2015

Movie Review: Meet the Robinsons

Release date: March 30th, 2007

Rating: G
Hey cupcakes! I know this movie did not come out recently, but I actually just watched it for the first time last weekend (I know, I should have watched it wayyyyy sooner)!!! As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Disney movies. I had high expectations for this movie and was not disappointed! This movie is so heartwarming...  The idea of family and fitting in are huge factors in this movie, and I really enjoyed the messages Disney was portraying. :) It was also quite funny at times to the point where I would burst out laughing ;) So, comedy is big too! :P Plus, THERE IS A FREAKING DINOSAUR!
He made the movie even better ;) The only critique I have is the main villain (bowler hat guy... DUH DUH DUHHH) is a tad too creepy for a child...... Just saying.
Danggggg look at those legs! ;)
He screams pedophile to me....... Anyways, I think this movie is great for kids and adults alike so if you haven't seen it, I recommend watching! <3

What did you think about Meet the Robinsons? Comment below and don't forget to keep moving forward! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...