Wednesday, August 26, 2015

How To Style a Red Lip


Hey cupcakes! The red lip has been in style for a very long time... In fact, it is a classic trend that many would like to wear but don't know how to style correctly. Never fear! Today, I will be showing you how to style the famous red lip!!! I picked out a casual and a classy outfit that will hopefully give you some inspiration to rock this daring trend! Enjoy!!!!
How To Style a Red Lip
Casual outfit - If you want to wear the red lip on a day to day basis, just think of the red lips like a funky printed top: they are the focus of your look! Pair neutral things with bold lips to create an outfit with perfect harmony :) For my outfit, I chose a cute tan sweater, skinny jeans, and some Converse! So classic!


Dressy outfit - If you want to rock the red lip out for the night, I suggest wearing black for that classic red and black combo. So sexy! Some heels and designer jewelry with a LBD would make you look super trendy and hot! <3

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it gives you some inspiration to be daring with a red lip :D How do you style a red lip? Comment below! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...