Friday, August 14, 2015

5 Ways to Spruce Up a Basic Ponytail

Hey cupcakes! As the summer months come to an end, school is just around the corner! Many of you may look for the quickest way to fix your hair in the morning, which will lead you to the famous ponytail!! Now if you are like me, you won't want to wear the same hairstyle everyday.... Or take a ton of precious sleep time to style your hair because...
So here are some ways to spruce up that basic ponytail!!! :D ENJOY!

1. Add a bow - Um, bows make everything and anything super chic and cute!

2. Braid it - Put your hair into a ponytail and then braid it! It is the cross between a braid and a ponytail and it is super duper cute!

3. Style it - If you have extra time in the morning, you can style your ponytail to create a look that is casual but oh so stylish! Crimp it, curl it, straighten it, wave it, etc!

4. Flip it inwards - After your hair is in ponytail, split the hair and flip inwards.... Flawless! :)

5. Wrap it - Use a small strand of the pony to cover the elastic band and secure with a bobby pin! Takes about three seconds and looks really good! <3

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are your favorite ways to spruce up a ponytail???? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I especially love the bow and the wrap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!!!!!!!! I think the bow is my favorite :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...