Friday, July 17, 2015

What to Wear at Walt Disney World

What to Wear at Walt Disney World

Hey cupcakes!!!!! In the next couple days, I will be traveling to Orlando, Florida, to go to Walt Disney World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry, I have posts scheduled to upload while I am on vacation, so you will still be able to read some awesome content :) I am super excited to go to Florida and hopefully it won't be too terribly hot! Anyways, I decided to dedicate a whole post on outfit inspiration for the Disney Parks. Here are three ideas for what you could wear:

1. Embrace your inner Disney character - Whether you put on some Mickey ears or a Goofy hat, wear an outfit that screams a Disney star! I chose Minnie Mouse for this collage, and the cute polka dot shirt looks super cute. <3 Don't forget to buy a cute Disney case for your phone! 

2. Show some sweatshirt pride - On cooler nights exploring Downtown Disney or watching the fireworks, rock a Disney sweatshirt! Add in some cute hair accessories and Converse and you are set to have magical time! 

3. Graphic tee it up! - Purchase a super cute Disney inspired tee (or DIY one with iron on transfers) and rock it with with some denim shorts :) So cute!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below on what you would wear to the parks!!!!!! <3

Don't forget to have fun ;)

10 comments:

  1. Cool selection kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit ideas!! i'm so jealous that you get to go to disneyworld!! i really want to go haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disneyworld is a must see! If you ever have the chance I suggest you go!!!!! :)

      Delete
  3. I love your styles!! Incredible outfit ideas for Disneyland ^__^ Btw I nominated you to do the love/hate tag

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you! I will do the tag right away and link your post to it! :)

      Delete
  4. Just a piece of advice - I know it isn't the most fashionable piece of clothing, but bring a rain poncho! Last year, I went to Disney World around this time of year and assumed all I was dealing with was humidity and heat. Though I was right about that, I didn't expect there would be random thunderstorms multiple times throughout the day. The rain came pouring down hard, and I was forced to purchase Disney's overpriced rain ponchos! I'm crossing my fingers for you that you experience zero rain when you're there, but better to be prepared, right? :-)

    Jennie - www.jennierationn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! This is great advice and I already have a rain poncho I can bring!!!!!! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...