Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Taste Testing Random Foods :)

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be doing something very random... but AWESOME! If you are like me, you love trying new things. I personally love trying new foods especially because you never know what tasty treats you will find! Today I will be compiling a list of quick reviews from some different foods I have tried! :D Let's get started!!!!!!!!

1. Goldfish Flavor Blasted Nothin' but Nacho
 These Goldfish crackers looked quite tasty, so I decided to purchase them at the store. I normally buy the Cheddar flavor ones, so I expected these to be a little different. Honestly, they don't taste like nachos at all :P They mostly taste like the Pizza flavored Goldfish! It was weird, I don't know why nachos would taste like the pizza flavoring.... But all in all, these crackers were decent! However, I will stick to the normal Cheddar ones ;)

2. Buffalo Ranch Pringles
My mom bought these Pringles for my dad (because he likes spicy things), so I tried them of course! :P I was expecting a spicy BBQ flavor, but it was an interesting concoction. You could not taste the ranch at all, and the buffalo flavoring was odd. It was definitely spicy, but not the kind of spice I like. I would prefer BBQ Pringles any day.

3. Sam's Choice Cheesecake Sampler
This dessert was from Sam's Club... The cheesecake sampler came with 2 slices of 4 different types of cheesecake: Plain, Lemon, Strawberry, and Turtle. This cheesecake was delicious! It was the perfect density and the slice was the perfect size. My personal favorite was the Lemon! :) The crust was a tad too sweet, but overall this was the best cheesecake I have ever eaten! 

4. Sour Patch Kids Watermelon
I was at the Dollar Tree the other day and wanted to get my boyfriend and I a snack for the movie we had rented. Normally, we get the regular Sour Patch Kids, but the store was out of them! :/ We decided to try these watermelon ones instead... I LOVED them! In the normal package I only really like the red and blue ones, but these watermelon ones are super yummy! The watermelon taste is just right, and there is less sour on these ones compared to the regular ones. I will probably only buy these ones from now on! <3 


Would you like to see more of these posts? Comment below!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sour patch are my favourite!! I have got to find those ones, droooooool!

    Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them at Walmart, Meijer, and the Dollar Tree if that helps you! They are so good!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg I want some cheesecake haha!! But definitely I would love to see more post of these if you can

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...