Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer Watermelon Nails!

Summer Watermelon Nails!

Hey cupcakes! Today I will be showing you how to paint cute watermelons on you nails for the summer!! Bright colored nail polish is a huge trend for summer 2015, so spice it up with a cute fruit design instead of the boring one color :) I personally think this would be adorable on toe nails!!!!!! <3 All you need is any brand of light pink, white, green, and black nail polish! Super simple and fun! :)

What do you wear on your nails for summer? Comment below!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Beautiful ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These nails are super cute and easy. I might give this look a try as I'm horrible at painting nails!

    HauteDare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Tell me how they turn out :)

      Delete
  3. This is cute! How do you keep it from chipping? My nail polish chip too easily :(

    xoxo,

    La Deutsche Diva — The Denglisch Blog
    ♥ German on top ♥ English on the Bottom ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! I love to top my nails with a clear top coat... That normally helps prevent chipping! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...