Sunday, July 5, 2015

My Summer Weekend OOTDs

My Weekend OOTDs
Hey cupcakes! Today I will be sharing my weekend summer Outfits of the Days with you! :) I wore these outfits for a casual weekend a few weeks ago where I relaxed with family, ran many errands, and went about my normal day <3 I hope you enjoy! 

Saturday: For my Saturday's outfit, I rocked a handmade shirt (I got the teal shirt at Rue21 and then added a cute dinosaur on it with iron on transfers), a black shrug from Debs, and some denim shorts from JcPenney. I paired this with my comfy brown flip flops from Kohl's and my Rosetti cross body purse. To top it off, I wore a white bow in my hair. A girl complimented my outfit at the store, so I was pretty happy with how I looked! :) <3

Sunday: For Sunday, I dressed a bit more casual. I paired some bermuda denim shorts with a v neck tee (my go to closet staple!!!!) and some black flip flops. Then I wore the gorgeous emerald necklace my boyfriend gave me for my b-day! <3 

I hope you all enjoyed my summer weekend OOTDs!!!!! What do you rock in the summer? Comment below and don't forget to follow! :D

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!! I love to hear what you have to say! Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...