Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Choies Wishlist

My Choies Wishlist

Hey cupcakes! I recently found this amazing website called Choies.com! I decided to make a wishlist collage of all the items I am eyeing from their website ;) 

Black dress
choies.com


Skater dress
choies.com


White top
choies.com


White shirt
choies.com


Black top
choies.com


Crop top
choies.com


Blouse
choies.com


White shirt
choies.com


Print t shirt
choies.com


White vest
choies.com


White romper
choies.com


White shorts
choies.com



*Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid to promote this website!*

14 comments:

  1. its look good design dress :)
    please visit us http://metware.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look like fun outfits for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these items are so nice!! Imma check this site out later ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little black dress is so cute!

    Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little black dress is so cute!

    Kat ♥ www.pastelwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute stuff! Thanks for commenting on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thanks for visiting The Chic Cupcake :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...