Saturday, July 11, 2015

Movie Review: Inside Out

Release Date: June 19th 2015

Rating: PG
Hey cupcakes! I went and saw Inside Out last night at the theater... and it was AMAZING! It scored a 98% approval rating from critics on Rotten Tomatoes, and I agree with them! It was super cute and funny! First off, there is the most adorable cute short film before the movie even started about two volcanoes in love..... I would have spent money for a ticket just to see this short! The song was sooooo cuteeeeee! Just look at that face! :)
When the movie started I was not disappointed. It was very clever on showing how the brain works, and it was a great kid movie! There were hilarious bits, serious parts, and even a little sad. I highly recommend this movie! I will probably go back and see the movie again... <3 Out of all the emotions (Joy, Sadness, Anger, Fear, and Disgust), Sadness would have to be my favorite ;) She really made the movie hilarious!!!!!!!
Have you seen Inside Out? Comment below on what you thought!!!!!!!!!! :D

6 comments:

  1. Omg I love inside out!! It was amazingly good and I can't believe Bingo disappeared!! But still a great movie ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was super sad!!!! :) Glad you liked it too!

      Delete
  2. I adore that movie. The themes were so deep but the movie still so fun. Inside the cat head was my favorite scene I think :) xoxo

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That scene was super awesome! Haha

      Delete
  3. Ahhh i really want to watch this movie~ it sounds so cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...