Wednesday, July 1, 2015

InfuseLife Fruit Infuser Water Bottle Review!

Hey cupcakes!!! :) Today I will be reviewing the InfuseLife Fruit Infuser Water Bottle by Lifestyle Dynamics! I had an unused Amazon gift card in purse for the longest time, so I decided to find myself a good water bottle to take with me to college in the fall. I drink A LOT of water but sometimes it just tastes too plain. Does anyone else think that too? I didn't want to get just a regular water bottle (because I have some of those already), and I wanted to stop drinking from tumblers (because food gets trapped in the straw and its kinda gross). Soooooo... I thought a fruit infuser water bottle would be pretty interesting to try out! I got it in the mail a week or so ago and here is what I thought!

My Thoughts:
The bottle itself is only $9.99 for either a red or navy blue 22 oz. water bottle. With shipping, it came to a grand total of around $16. I think that is a reasonable price for what you get. :) The bottle came in perfect condition and shipping only took about a week. The bottle is the perfect size! It is not too big and not too small, and it fits in drink holders in cars and is super portable! The actual infuser can be taken out....
And the cap is super secure so water doesn't go anywhere! That means you could just use it as a plain water bottle on certain days if you wanted! With the purchase of this bottle, they send you a ebook through email with recipes to try; it is a great touch! The possibilities of fruit to infuse is endless, and it makes my water taste great! My favorite so far has been raspberries <3 I now don't have to just drink plain old water! I honestly am so so soooooo happy I bought this water bottle, and I can't wait to bring it with me to college! :)

Want to purchase one for yourself? Buy it here: LINK

*Disclaimer: I am NOT being paid to say this review, nor am I sponsored by Lifestyle Dynamics. I bought this water bottle with my OWN money!*

6 comments:

  1. Great item :) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen something similar and I think it's amazing how it filters and drinking just feels like you're refresh ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do love it, you should totally go buy one!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Ooooo this sounds very handy :) but I really like seeing all the fruit floating around in my bottle, makes me feel healthier lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...