Monday, July 13, 2015

How to Prevent and Control Flyaway Hairs

Hey cupcakes! Who hates flyaways? Those pesky little pieces of hair mess up buns and braids by being uncontrollable and unattractive. :/ Recently, I have noticed that the amount of flyaway hairs on my head has been more numerous than previous before. I have been doing some research on how to prevent/control flyaways and wanted to share with you guys my tips to preventing those irritating flyaways! Here is what I have discovered:

-Don't dry out your hair with shampoos and hair products! ~ Some hair products can make your hair super dry and brittle, which will eventually result in half of it breaking off.... Then you have another flyaway! 
 -Watch out for dry/humid weather! ~ This weather will make flyaways hard to handle :P
-Avoid over brushing! ~ The more static electricity in your hair caused by your hair brush will make flyaways stick straight up!

-Don't over heat your hair!!!! ~ This can damage it and create more flyaways!

-Avoid putting your hair in a ponytail everyday! ~ This can make it brittle in spots....

-Don't wrap it in a towel after you shower! ~ I used to dry my hair in a towel twist every night, but I stopped doing that and the flyaway count has gone wayyy down!
I hope these tips are helpful!!!!! :) How do you combat flyaway hairs???? Comment below!

Don't forget to hit that follow button at the top of the blog ;)


4 comments:

  1. Omg I should try these methods. Some of them I actually do and maybe that's why I have flyaways that won't tamed on their own

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...