Monday, July 27, 2015

How To Get Rid of Cramps

Hey cupcakes! Let's face it, periods are pretty crappy..... And to make them worse, many women (myself included) have to deal with cramps. :( NOT COOL!!!!!!
Throughout my years, I have found some ways to combat these terrible cramps, and I hope they help you battle the cramp battle too! Enjoy! :)

1. MEDICINE - I cannot express to you enough how excellent and speedy medicine is to deal with cramps. I personally use Ibuprofen, and it takes the pain away quickly and lasts for half the day! Many women use other medicines like Midol, etc. so find the medicine that works best for you!!!!
2. Heating pads - Sometimes my cramps aren't bad enough to take pills (I rarely ever take medicine, so I like to not use it unless I really have to), and I find that heating pads will cure small cramps. It relaxes the muscles in the stomach area and feels super nice! If you don't own a heating pad, you can fill a sock with uncooked rice and then place it in the microwave until it is warm :) That works just as well!
3. Baths - Baths help warm up the muscles too, so I enjoy steaming in the bath tub to relax myself, cure my cramps, and release all my stress.

4. Be active and stretch - Sometimes staying active and walking or running will help cure cramps. I have heard many people say stretching helps too!

I hope these tips will help you in the future war against cramps!!!! Don't cry through the cramps!!!!
 It WILL get better!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love these tips! I'm a big advocate for stretching then using a hot water bottle after :)
    http://katelynmcphee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...