Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Anyone Want to Guest Post?

Hey cupcakes! I have been looking for some bloggers who would like to guest post on my blog.... Anyone interested?

A guest post is basically a post you would write, send to me in HTML format, and then I would post it on my blog. You would then make a short post on your own blog linking up the guest post so that our two blogs were connected by the one post. Simple right?

Guest posting allows the writer to gain followers from my blog and allows me to get viewers from another blog. It is super fun and allows for different and new content on both blogs :)

Anyone interested?????? Check out these guest posts from the past:

1. Guest post from Pretty Modest (blog is now private sadly): link
2. Guest post from Pretty Modest again: link
3. Guest post from Totally Chic (blog is shut down sadly): link
4. Guest post from Paige of Fashion: link
5. Guest post from Project Pan: link
6. Guest post from the creation of beauty is art: link


Comment below if you would like to guest post (or it you would like me to guest post on your blog), and I will get back to you ASAP! <3 Have a great day!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'd be interested :)
    TAG xx
    theanongirl247.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Email me at thechiccupcake1@gmail.com and we can figure everything out!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenna, I would be interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Email me for all the details: thechiccupcake1@gmail.com

      Delete
  3. Yes! Guest post on mine, guest post on yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me and I will tell you all the details! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...