Friday, June 19, 2015

The Ultimate College Girl Packing List :)

Hey cupcakes! College is approaching soon for me and many other girls around the globe! As I get ready to move to my very first dorm, I have been trying to think of what to bring with me on campus and what to leave at home. I have been searching and searching for packing lists on Pinterest and thought it would be a great idea to combine them all together to make the ultimate packing list! Here is what you will need to bring with you to college:

Bed

  • Comforter
  • Sheets (Twin XL) x2
  • Pillows
  • Pillowcase x2
  • Alarm clock
  • Other blankets
  • Mattress pad
  • Under bed storage
  • Bed risers
Bath
  • Towels (bath, hand, washcloths) x2
  • Shower caddy
  • Loofah
  • Flip flops
  • Bath robe
  • Curling iron
  • Hair dryer
  • Hairbrush
  • Lotion
  • Shampoo
  • Hair spray
  • Mirror
  • Nail clippers
  • Q-tips
  • Razor
  • Soap
  • Sunscreen
  • Toothbrush
  • Toothpaste
  • Floss
  • Tweezers
  • Face wash
  • Acne cream
  • Neosporin
  • First Aid kit (with Band-Aids)
  • Deodorant
  • Cough drops
  • Aspirin/other medicine
  • Cosmetics
  • Tissues
  • Feminine products
Desk/School
  • Tape
  • 3-hole punch
  • Stapler/staples
  • Planner/calendar
  • Desk lamp
  • Envelopes/stamps
  • Paper clips
  • Pencil sharpener
  • Post-its
  • Rubber bands
  • Scissors
  • Calculator
  • Highlighters
  • Index cards
  • Push pins
  • Glue
  • Folders
  • Notebooks
  • Binders
  • Pencils/pens
  • Backpack
  • Loose leaf paper
  • USB Flash drive
  • Ruler
  • Pencil holder/desk organizer
Electronics
  • Laptop
  • Earbuds
  • Surge protector/power strip
  • Extension cord
  • Speakers
  • Phone
  • Camera
  • Chargers
  • Laptop lock!
Room
  • Tool kit
  • All-purpose cleaner/wipes
  • Lint brush
  • Rug
  • Floor lamp
  • Shoe organizer
  • Stain remover/Tide pen
  • Hamper
  • Clothes!!!!!!!!!
  • Books
  • Fan
  • Drying rack
Other
  • Batteries
  • Bug spray
  • Flashlight
  • Sewing kit and safety pins
  • Umbrella
  • Adhesive hooks
  • Cards and important documents
  • Water bottle
  • Laundry detergent
  • Sunglasses

I hope this helps some of my followers!!!! :) Did I miss anything? Comment below!!!!!! <3

6 comments:

  1. You really thought this out. Appreciate some tips and useful items ^__^

    Linxnee-Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waow that is such a comprehensive list :) I could have done with this when I was moving to university 5 years ago... I made it up as I went along basically! You will have an amazing time :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I hope it's fun!!!!

      Delete
    2. It will be :)

      I would really appreciate it if you could take a look at my blog... http://doublejointedgirlandherdog.blogspot.co.uk/ and maybe follow me if you wanted?

      Thank-you :D x

      Delete
    3. I just checked out your blog and it is super cute! :) I followed privately! Don't forget to follow me back! <3 Stay in touch!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting on The Chic Cupcake! I love to hear what you have to say. Follow me, and I will follow you back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...